Tablescape for the festive season

Diwali/Dushera/Durga Puja are festive and beautiful times of the year minus the pollution and cracker. The days leading up to these auspicious days are usually filled with festivities and entertaining and hosting.

Today I'm sharing my festive tablescape as an inspiration. To me it exudes just the right amount of festivity and colour but at the same time it isn't too loud and garish.

I've picked a jutish table cover with steals of beige fushia pink, green, yellow and blue. This i got from Bharat Furnishing. This is a upholstery fabric. i only had to get a meter as the fabric had enough width.

I've picked the colours for my cutlery and glassware to match the colours of the table cover.
My tumblers are from Home Town and the goblets are from Westside. I bought these a while ago. But they are very common. I have seen similar stuff at One Stop





I've used brass plates as the dinning plate and green ceramic quarter plates with stoneware bowls. 


My centre peice is a depression glass candle stand that I pecked up from a flea market in Amsterdam for 1 euro. Can you believe that. Just 1....

I wrapped some frangipani flowers around the candle stand and voila...there's my centre peice.



I have different coloured depression glass goblets and tumblers laid out to the left of my plates. A gold tray to the right for the Pan and gold cutlery to the extreme right. 






I loved sharing my tablescape for the festive season with you. I'd love to see yours too.

Xoxoxo,
Z

This post is published for #OpenNTalk Blogger’s League hosted by @GleefulBlogger and @WigglingPen in association with SummerbarnVedantika Herbals, NyassaExplore Kids World.  #Bloggingdivas 

Comments

Popular Posts