Organizing my Big Girl's Wardrobe.

I am sure we all know how a little girl's clothes can get all out of control especially if there is more stuff than there is place.

I was using a chest of drawers for my little lady ...but we out grew this system ....

When we were doing up the apartment both hubby and I were clear that we wanted to give Zayb her little wardrobe ...so we used the space next to the window and built a single door wardrobe with shelves and hanger space.


This is how I organized it. ... it doesn't always look like this especially because there are some shelves that are in Zayb's reach.....but the baskets and boxes make it easy to reorganize as there is a fixed place for everything. the clips and socks go in the boxes.. the diapers and towels in the basket etc. etc..






Comments

Popular Posts