I'm a plant serial killer, but these beauties are survivors.

We live in a tiny apartment with barely any greenery around. Plus we have restrictions on keeping plants outside the window because it stains the building walls. With barely enough space for ourselves and rarely having a minute extra in the day to tend to plants I just couldn't bring home large indoor plants. But I thought it would be nice to have even a tinie minie bit of green in the house. So on one shopping trip with a dear friend I bought these little rock stars.

I'm amazed at how they survive even under my care. I'm a plant serial killer. But these are survivors.

I planted one in an old marblemortar and the other in a copper glass. 

This duo has brightened up my living room entirely. I'm amazed at the incredible difference these tinie minies make.







Comments

Popular Posts